Monday, March 16, 2009

The Red and White Dress....Remember When

Once upon a time I was just a little babe sitting there playing with my toys and wearing a lovely red and white dress. Then, I grew up. I went to school, got married, and had a family of my own.
My first child was a girl. She too once sat around playing and wearing this very red and white dress. My second child was a girl also. I thought that I didn't get a chance to put her in the dress but thanks to my mom, I realized I did. It was around Easter time in 2006. Baby Kambry and little McKenna sat side by side and so the dress was worn once again.

Now it is 29 years from the time I once wore it and my third child, another girl gets to wear this lovely dress. It was almost too small but I was able to get it to fit for just a day. Aislynn enjoyed playing with toys sitting on the floor and wear the dress her mommy wore when she was just a baby all those years ago. But now instead of bonnets we wear headbands and cute bows.

1 comment:

2003beachbunch said...

So sweet and sentimental! I love it!!