Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday...hooray


I love Fridays! I guess because it's the start of the weekend and I know that we are all together as a family and usually have no real commitments. Today in Florida it's a beautiful day, the sun is shining and it's supposed to be around 70 degrees. I am hoping to get Aislynn's letters hung in her room and start on some craft projects this weekend.

McKenna has another t-ball practice later today. We finally have a sponsor and hopefully a team coach. We are supposed to try on uniforms today. When I know the team name I will let you all know. She is so excited and I am glad that she is getting involved in something.

Yesterday, Kambry and Aislynn had a play date with two other little ones their age. It was nice to have someone that Kambry could play with. It was a little boy named Brody. Now she goes around the house saying, "my new boyfriend" this and "my new boyfriend" that. It's kinda cute. Aislynn played with little baby girl just a month older than her. Aislynn still likes to just lay there and do nothing where as the other baby is crawling and pulling up on everything. I guess Aislynn is in no hurry to grow up. That's fine with me.

No comments: