Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bike Ride and First Hat

Wednesdays are family days at our house. Today was such a beautiful day that we decided to do a family bike ride to spend time together. It was Aislynn's first bike ride. She sat quietly and cozy next to Kambry in the "buggy." I didn't think to take a picture but it was so cute. We rode around for about 45 minutes. McKenna said that her muscles were tired and sore as were nearing our driveway. We had a good time and look forward to many more bike rides.

I also had a little free time today to make my first hat. Kambry was nice enough to model it for me. I think it turned out really cute and look forward to making more. This is one of the bigger flowers I used. I will try to do some with gerber daisies and some with big cute bows.

3 comments:

Nana said...

The hat is so cute! Yes, you should have taken a picture of Aislynn's 1st bike ride, I'm sure it was sooooo cute! It was cloudy and cold here all day.
Love you,
Mom

2003beachbunch said...

very cute!

Lindsay said...

Thanks a bunch, I think they are adorable. It is fun making them too!!