Sunday, March 1, 2009

Is she my child?

Aislynn is not the wonderful eater both of her sisters were. We have been working on giving her solids over the past few weeks. She would turn her nose at anything except for rice cereal. I don't know how she even ate that. It smelled yucky and unappealing to me. I attempted squash, sweet potatoes, carrots, applesauce, pears, bananas, and green beans with no success. She would take one bite, spit it back out at me and cough and gag like it was the worst thing she has ever had. Then...I tried peas. She let me feed her a half a jar of peas. Anyone that really knows me realizes how much I dislike peas. So...is she my child? I guess she my husbands child. On that note, we will feed her rice cereal and peas and then reattempt everything else one at a time. Wish me luck.

No comments: