Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Days gone by

Wow, where has March gone? It seems as if just yesterday it was February and now we are nearing the end of the month. As I drive home from dropping McKenna off at school I see all the new life that is growing right in front of my eyes. The flowers are starting to bloom, the grass is turning green, and everything just looks alive. I really enjoy looking out the window and day dreaming as I drive. Even though the radio is on, the kids are making noise, and the Blue Angels are flying overhead, I still find it to be a quiet and relaxing time for me. It's my time to think.


There are many things that cross my mind. Today I was thinking of another family and what they must be going through. Little Stellan's heart is still in SVT today. This precious little baby needs the strength to push on, he needs rest to get through this and we hope that his little heart will convert to a normal sinus rhythm. Please put him in your prayers.


Take each day one at a time. Remember to tell the ones you love that you do. Give lots of hugs and kisses. Don't forget the everyday ordinary miracles. Try and smile, and make someone else smile today. Be thankful for what you have.

No comments: