Monday, March 9, 2009

Not ME! Monday! and other stuff

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


Here we are once again. This week is even tougher because of Daylight savings. It actually was harder for me to roll out of bed this morning than usual. So let's get on with it...

This past week has been busier in our household than normal. McKenna started t-ball practice, the girls had a play date, and I have been running all over town looking for items for my new projects.
So, needless to say, I didn't forget to wash McKenna's practice clothes and just tell her to re-wear them...they would get dirty again anyways right?
I also didn't forget to put her booster seat back in the car on Friday and would never let her get away with not telling me she wasn't sitting on it. You see, she buckles herself in now, and since she sits in the way back I can't see what she is sitting on. I guess I will have to start checking more frequently.

I didn't let Aislynn go without a bath for 5 days. She gets wiped up where it counts all the time anyways, right? She did get a bath last night so she is clean as can be today.

I didn't let the girls talk me into getting them another toy from Target this weekend. They just have a way of sweet talking me and my husband already. I can't wait to see what it's like when they are older.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about the bathing thing. I heard we as Americans over wash our kids anyway. :)

2003beachbunch said...

Love it :-) I missed it this week! I guess I need to work on it in advance for next week!

Lindsay said...

I will look forward to next week then Jamie. Come on, fess up woman.