Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Aislynn 7 months and counting

This past month went by so fast (as I said in an earlier post). I was sitting there today thinking wow, Aislynn is 7 months old already. Then it dawned on me that I haven't done her monthly weight and length. So, today was the day. She is now a full 16.0 lbs and 26 3/4 inches long. I have yet to see a tooth even though I was sure a couple of weeks ago I saw something right under the gums. She is still nursing well, 4-5 times a day. She eats rice cereal, oatmeal, yobaby yogurt, and a few bites of any other fruit and veggie. I think she likes the sweet potatoes, peas, and green beans the best. I did notice that she loved the taste of a powdered donut. I put it up to her mouth so she could taste it and she gummed off a whole piece. I had to fish it back out of her mouth so she wouldn't choke on it. The greatest thing for me is how well she sleeps through the night...10-12 hours straight. She loves sitting and playing with her hands and loves to be entertained by her sisters. Here is a video of her having a good time with McKenna and Kambry.

No comments: