Monday, March 16, 2009

Not ME! Monday!

It's Monday again. Let's let everyone know the real me (or you!).

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



McKenna came running into the living all upset the other day. I asked her what was wrong and she replied, "Kambry is laughing at me and hitting me with her panties and it hurts." SO, I did not laugh back at her because that is just too funny. Nope! Not me!

It was late on Friday night, probably around 9:00pm. The girls really should have been getting in bed for the night. Needless to say, I didn't give in to their begging and I didn't let them eat a pack of FunDip and turn their mouths all sorts of colors. Afterwards, it was straight to the bathroom and a good brushing of the teeth. Surprisingly, they went to sleep quite well and slept till late the next morning. I did not consider doing that more often...maybe it worked. Nope! Not me!

Over the past week or two I have been working on making headbands, hats and bows. It has been really fun but I think sometimes it has taken up more of my time than I should let it. I did not turn on the tv, put on a movie, and let the girls watch all afternoon so I could work on my stuff. It wasn't quality time with the kids, but it was quality time for myself. I didn't think about doing it again the next afternoon. Nope! Not me!


I wanted to win it...you know, the Dream Home that was given away by HGTV. I really wanted to win it. I entered just about every day. I was ready to win it. But, I didn't. I also didn't drive around town this past weekend looking at beautiful homes (actually some could be labeled mansions) that I would never be able to afford. I do like to dream though.


Well, I hope everyone else out there had a good week and didn't do things they look back at now and think are silly. Come on everyone, tell us all about it. Even those of you out there that don't blog....this is a great time to start one. So, for you all you quiet ones....BRING IT!!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahaha! Awesome green tongue! :)

Carma Sez said...

bummer you didn't win the dream home. But nice NMM :-)
carma

Anonymous said...

I wish I could give my kids something like that and they would still sleep late! :) You have very cute children :)

Just Add Walter said...

aww.. I feel your pain... I wanted to win the dream house too! :( have a great week!