Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Our Little Graduate!

The school year for McKenna just flew by. Today she had her little graduation ceremony from VPK which stands for Voluntary Pre Kindergarten. Here in Florida it is offered for free to get the children ready for school. I think it's great. They get to learn, meet other kids, and I get 4 hours...well, I don't really get 4 hours but it's one less kid and that makes for easier errands I suppose. Anyways, back to what I was talking about. I think it's so cute how they have graduations for the little kids. I think I had a graduation for my preschool but I don't remember too much. I think I remember seeing pictures of me in a yellow gown??? Maybe my mom can find one and scan it to me...if she is looking for something to do that is.
Here is my McKenna with her fake diploma(she doesn't know that of course).

Here is a picture of her whole class.

And who doesn't love to eat cupcakes to celebrate??

Here is McKenna with her friends Annabelle and Caitlyn.




4 comments:

Mommy3 said...

Such a cute little graduate!

Dea said...

So adorable! Congrats to the graduate!

Sonya said...

cute!!! I love little kids and their graduations and programs!

Lisa@saltandlightstudio said...

A graduation, how adorable! So cute to see your little one with her school friends, these are such precious memories!

BlogBaby