Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Gearing Up

We have been gearing up for our big family vacation. I hardly remember the last time I went to Disney World, it's been almost 20 years. We are all so excited. My hubby has never been, neither has him mom who is going with us. The girls are so excited too. They want to go NOW!!! This past weekend we went to the Disney Store at the mall and bought of couple of things for them to wear for the trip. Sunglasses, tank tops, and flip flops. I guess Kambry was a little confused because the next day she said, "Grammy didn't get to go to Disney World with us." Then we had to explain that we had just gone to a store and the real Disney World would be way bigger and much better. She got those big eyes like she knows it's something good but not quite sure what to expect.
I am in the piling stage right now at home. That consists of making lots of piles of what I need to take. I have one pile for Kambry, one for McKenna, one for Aislynn, one for me, and then a random stuff pile. I feel as if my house is becoming over run by piles of stuff. I am also in the cleaning mode. I like to leave for vacation with a clean house so when I return I get to come home to a clean house. Good thinking right??
Anyways, I am off to Kenna's graduation from pre kindergarten. I don't know if she really understands that today is her last day. I will post pics later. Have a great day everyone!!

2 comments:

Sonya said...

HOW FUN!!!!!!

M.A. said...

Such a cute post!! That is hilarious that she thought she was in Disney World... I would LOVE to see her reaction to the real thing!

Bar exam is July 28 & 29... eeek!!

And, I would LOVE to play around with some cute designs for your blog... thanks for asking me! Email me at theduncandialogues@yahoo.com with some colors and/or links to some sites you like and we'll see what I can come up with! This will be free, of course, since I am most DEFINITELY an amateur. LOL!!