Friday, May 1, 2009

Fix It Friday #12

Well it's "Fix It" time again over at I Heart Faces. The photo this week was of a cute little boy. As you can see in the first image, there are a lot of shadows and darkness around his face.
After doing a little of this and a little of that this is what I can up with. I can't remember what all I did but I know I worked a little with the exposure, softened it up a little, and gave his color a pop. I know I could probably do more if I worked with it longer but I am still happy with what I have now.
Have a great Friday everyone!!

12 comments:

Liz said...

Good work!

Drew said...

You did a great job with your fix. I love the 1st color one the best although they all are good!

Natalie said...

i really like your edits. i like how the little boy seeminly glows in all your pictures. very nice :-)

Unknown said...

These turned out so well - I love the first one especially!

Unknown said...

Your very first edit is AWESOME! You did a great job!

Dea said...

Hello! I was just browsing and i thought I would tell you that i think your blog is adorable and your kids are as well!

Tonkamom said...

very nice!

Tess said...

I really like that first edit!

Teresa said...

Beautiful job on your edits! I like all three, It's so much fun to see different takes on a photo, and see how they all work! Lovely!!

Dea said...

Thank you for replying as well as becoming my blog friend, I will add you as well =] Id like to think i am fun but i suppose we will have to see, lol. And yes i certainly do love photography and am very glad to add anyone else who does!

I'm Anna. said...

Good work with the editing! I really like what you did.

I have a little something for you over on my blog =)

AJ said...

Nice work!