Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Fun from this past weekend


This past weekend my friend Jennifer, from college, came to visit. It was so nice to have her here and be able to hang out and catch up from the past year or so. I realize how much I miss being in Texas and being able to get together with my friends from college. It's nice being forced to travel all over the United States but then again I wish I could choose where I wanted to live. On Saturday night, we went to a restaurant called McGuire's. It is a steakhouse with lots of personality. We had great food and conversation. The girls enjoyed going to the bathroom every 10 minutes. I think they just liked getting up and walking around. Then, on Sunday we were able to take her out to the beach and walk around on the white sands and see the beautiful blue green water and crashing waves. We even grabbed a cup full of shells for her to take back to Texas. All in all, it was a nice visit. We just all wish it would have lasted a little longer. I am posting a few pics, so enjoy.



No comments: