Monday, February 23, 2009

Not ME! Monday!

Welcome once again to Not Me! Monday! This very silly blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


It's Monday evening once again. Mondays have become very eventful in our household. It's the first day of the work week, I should be getting a lot of things done. You know, things that you put off all weekend and say, "I'll get to that later." Well to start things off, I did not have to throw a load of laundry in the wash late yesterday so McKenna would have some clean clothes to wear today.

I also didn't spend my whole morning shopping across town when I should be at home getting things done. Oh well, it was fun and I found what I was looking for.

I would never promise my girls a sweet treat after dinner so I could indulge in some yummy ice cream too!!

McKenna is missing her two bottom teeth. She has trouble saying certain words and eating sometimes. I gave her an apple for a snack the other day. I did not let her convince me to peel the apple peel off so she could eat it better. We all know that all the "good" stuff is in the peel.



I know that I did some embarrassing things this past week but for some reason I am drawing a blank. So, I am going to tell you a little story from a few months ago. We were in the process of potty training Kambry. Aislynn was about a month and a half old at the time. We decided to take the family out to Chili's for dinner. I guess Kambry decided she needed to go potty, #2, and didn't tell us. So she had a dirty diaper and we needed to do something about it. I know what I am about to say sounds really gross but it was my solution to our problem. The problem was that once again, we were out of diapers in Kambry's size, so I told Bart to take the diaper off, clean it out the best he could and put it back on till we got home. He asked for one of Aislynn's diapers instead and I told him that there was no way that Kambry who was going on 3 years old could fit into a diaper made for a one month old. He convinced me that he could make it work some how or another. A few minutes later, Kambry and Bart returned to the table with a smile on their face. I said I would have to see it to believe it. Sure enough, he got that tiny diaper on Kambry. It was holding on by a thread. One big breath and it was sure to fly apart. The little diaper survived on her till we got home. When we did I got the camera out because I was laughing so hard at how silly she looked wearing it. I hope I never run into that situation again. So, for the record, I did NOT let my 2 1/2 year old wear a diaper made for my 1 1/2 month old.

5 comments:

2003beachbunch said...

Love the diaper picture! What's with you and running out of diapers? Isaac just graduated to size 3 diapers! YIKES. Kendall is still only in size 4!

Lindsay said...

I don't know why I always run out of diapers. Aislynn is in to size 3 also. It's amazing how long they can wear that size. I hope that Kendall decides she is ready to go on the potty soon. I know how frustrating potty training can be. Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

Girl come sit that butt on daddy's hard cock id love to have you moaning while i use you as a toy

Anonymous said...

Daddy wants to fill her pussy with his cum

Anonymous said...

I would enjoy brutally raping her pussy over and over pounding her harder the more she cries