Monday, February 9, 2009

Not Me! Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



This is my first time to participate in Not Me! Monday! but I have found so much enjoyment from reading everyone else's that I decided to join the fun. I have found that even though I don't have a lot of free time around the house, I always make time to sit down and relax at the computer once a day.

My two older girls still take a bath together. It's a way of getting the job done quicker and letting them get some enjoyment out of playing together in the water. I admit I don't bathe them every day. If they are noticeably dirty they get bathed, but sometimes I think I just get the lazy bug. I didn't skip their bath on Friday night(which they needed)to sit down and watch a movie with a friend I invited over.

I would never let Kambry get out of finishing her dinner because I was still a little hungry and wanted to finish off her leftovers. I know I didn't need any more but those sloppy joes were just so good I had to have some more.

My littlest baby girl is approaching six months old this month. She still wakes regularly in the middle of the night to nurse. I have not worked much on weaning the night feedings as I had planned. I didn't just bring her to bed almost every night this week because I was too tired to sit up and feed her. I did not wake up with her next to me every morning this past week. And I did not let my 3 year old climb into bed with us and wake up to her head laying on top of the baby's. We explained to her that she must stay in her bed from now on.

I didn't accidentally take a water bottle from Lowe's and forgot I didn't pay for it until I was in the car driving away. The water quenched my thirst and the girls enjoyed it too. I guess you could say I was a thief this weekend.

I am sure there are more things I have done but for now that's all I can think of. Until next week....I will try to be better...hehe.

No comments: