Monday, February 16, 2009

Not Me! Monday! Again!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


So I have decided to go for round two. I didn't just realize that today is Monday and not still Sunday. You see, my hubby has today off since it's President's Day. Whenever he is home I tend to believe it is still the weekend. So I find myself sitting here on the computer adding another blog at 9:00pm.

The past week and weekend went well. We were able to paint Aislynn's new room and get it ready for her to move into SOON!! The girls really wanted to help me paint and be a part of getting the room ready for Aislynn. I let them have one little square to paint but I would never let them see me go over that same area a couple of times to make sure it was painted well. Of course I should know that a 5 year old knows what they are doing when it comes to a paint brush.


I didn't take McKenna to get her hair cut so it would make combing it after her baths easier. Less hair=less tangles in my book.


I also have realized how hard it is to keep my kids names straight now that I have 3 girls. Even the animals get mixed in when the tough gets going. I didn't mean to say "Kambry" and say "Hemi" instead. I mean how hard is it to say the right name? Apparently much harder than I thought.


And last but not least we went to the mall yesterday. I didn't bribe my little ones with a ride on the carousel so I could go to my store first and then the Disney store.



No comments: