Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day





It's late on this Saturday of love but I thought I would write a quick note. I actually keep forgetting that it is Valentine's Day today because we already celebrated yesterday. Bart came home with a chocolate covered strawberry bouquet from Edible Arangements and a box of chocolates and a heart "I Love You" balloon. We ate up almost half of the strawberries after dinner. The girls helped me with the candy too. They just can't get enough. This morning we went to Krispy Kreme and had some heart shaped dounuts. They were so yummy but made me sick to my tummy because they are so sweet. It's been a while since I have had donuts in the morning. We did a little more shopping then did stuff around the house for the rest of the day. We are almost done getting Aislynn's room ready. The painting is done and is drying and the ceiling fan is up, now we just have to move everything and decorate....yeah!! I hope everyone out there remembers to tell their loved one just how much they mean to you. Sometimes we just don't say it often enough. Have a great day.

No comments: