Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wow, a week already

I have realized that it's been a week since I have posted anything. I guess nothing much has happened in the last week. We took it easy over the weekend. On Saturday we decided to check out the Navy Exchange on base. For those who don't know, it's the shopping "mall" for military folks. It was pretty nice considering. We were looking for an ice cream maker. The one we had is all rusted at the bottom and we want to make some home-made ice cream. We thought the girls would have fun helping out. Sunday was football day again. The Cowboys won so it was a good day. Monday was monday. That's all I have to say about that. On tuesday, Lauren and I went to check out the outlet mall about 30 min away. It was a long day and we didn't even go to half of the stores. It's amazing how shopping can really wear you out. We did discover the best soft pretzels at the food court. Silly I know, but it really made our day. Then we come to today. I don't think I accomplished much of anything. I am okay with that though. Here is a picture of the girls from this past weekend. Enjoy, and until next time...be safe!!

No comments: