Sunday, October 12, 2008

Just another Sunday





So not much has happened around here since my last post. Bart has a four day weekend (they call it a 96) because of Columbus day so that's nice. We are going to try to get the "gym" up and running this weekend. It consists of a treadmill, bowflex, and something called a power tower which basically a pull up station in our garage. I still have about 10 lbs to lose to get where I was. Ideally, I would like to lose 15 lbs but that may be pushing it. Yesterday we went to the outlet mall in Foley, AL. It's just about a 30 minute drive. I know I just went this past week but Bart wanted to check it out and I wanted to finish getting shirts for us to wear for a family picture we are going to attempt at the beach tomorrow. My friend Lauren is grateful to be taking our pictures for us. I am excited, I just hope that Aislynn is happy (or at least not crying). I am going to add some new pics of Aislynn to her website. She is getting so big. I have been meaning to step on the scale with her and see how much she weighs. If I had to guess I would say at leat 11 lbs. Her legs are starting to get the chubby fat. When we went to the Commisary today I put her in the baby Bjorn carrier thing and she really seemed to like it this time. She even fell asleep and I had to wake her to get her out. I think I will try using it more often so she doesn't have to be in her car seat as much. She just doesn't like the car seat at all and I don't really know why. Anyways, wish me luck on pictures tomorrow and I will post some when I get them.

No comments: