Wednesday, October 22, 2008

All about McKenna

McKenna is loving her pre-kindergarten class. Today she is on a field trip and was so excited about taking her bag lunch. I am really glad that we found out about the program because it is really preparing her for school next year. She practices writing her name just about everyday and is working on her other letters of the alphabet also. I put a picture I took of it. They teach her spanish and some sign language too which will be great to know. The other day I overheard her talking to Kambry asking her "¿Cómo estás?" and "Buenos días." She was also saying "rapido" which she learned from Dora the Explorer. It is so funny just how much they absorb at such a young age. I can't wait to see how she grows and learns in the next few years. My little girl is growing up so fast.




No comments: