Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Time for a change


Now that we are all settled into the house and have been for about a month, I have decided that we have too much stuff. Actually I knew this all along but it has become reality when I am tripping over toys every day. I try to get the girls to clean up after themselves but at their age they only do so much. So I have decided to declutter the toy room and the girls rooms. So far we are making progress. McKenna and Kambry's rooms are clean and clutter free. Now the trick is keeping the toys in the play room until I am done going through things. So, that is the change going on in my life today.
Right now all the girls are sleeping so I have some time to relax. I had Kambry lay down in our room because hers was a little warm and when I went to go get something out of my room I discovered that she locked herself in there. Luckily we have those stick things to unlock the interior doors and I was able to unlock it after about 15 minutes of trying. At first I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to do it. I even had to call Bart and see if there was some trick to getting it unlocked. So, that was my excitement for the day.
The pic I posted is of Aislynn today. I can't believe how big she is getting. I called to make her 2 month check up today and they told me I can't make it until she is enrolled in Tricare Prime which she is supposed to be covered under for the first 60 days anyways. Just one more thing the military makes difficult. They won't even let me make the appointment which is the frustrating part. Well, I guess I will go and tackle a little more of the play room while all is quiet here.

No comments: