Friday, September 25, 2009

Fix It Friday #30

FacesFixIt
I survived yet another week. Since I don't have to work today and I get some time to myself I decided to participate in another Fix It Friday. This photo proved to be a little more difficult than last weeks. What a cute little blondie though. Here is the original.
3948588126_d586b6c21e
And here is what I came up with. I know they could probably still use some work but I am happy with the result.
3948588126_d586b6c21e_b-2
3948588126_d586b6c21e_b-3
If you want to play along, go to I Heart Faces and see what you can do. Have a great weekend everyone.

7 comments:

Sonya said...

Looks great Lindsay! This was a tough one because of the exposure. I really like the way that the exposure turned out in the one with the frame around it!

Stylist A said...

Great Edit

Lyndsey said...

Very nice editing! I have yet to try Fix It Friday because I am pretty clueless when it comes to editing! I am trying to figure out how people become so good at it, and just play around, but there is a lot to learn! Again, nice job.

Unknown said...

You did a great job, the second edit has to be my fav.

I Love Pictures said...

Nice work! Really like the second one :)

Gry Offernes said...

Great work!

Crystal Rae said...

Fantastic edits. Great job! LOVE em

Please check out mine:
www.crystalraephotography.blogspot.com