Sunday, April 19, 2009

What is Better?

What is better than a clean baby just out of the tub? She's so warm, soft, and cuddly!! I love the smell of her hair, the touch of her skin and the big "I love you" smiles. What a great evening...just look at this sweet face.
On another good note, the tooth is OUT!! Kenna needed a little persuading but finally the tooth came out. Wow, what a relief. I think she is just glad that we aren't bugging her about getting it out anymore and the tooth fairy just might drop by. In preparation for our Disney World vacation coming up next month we decided to get a Mickey Mouse puzzle to get in the spirit. We worked on it for about 3-4 days off and on and this is how it turned out. It is a puzzle of pictures, really cool but hard to do. We think we might frame it and put it up in the girls room or the playroom.

3 comments:

Just Add Walter said...

cutest pictures ever!! I love the smell of clean little babies too... it is the best smell in the world!

PS: thanks so much for your super sweet comment on my blog about getting into nursing school!!

Sonya said...

cool puzzle.

I love a clean baby too. The smell of their soap and lotion is so fresh, I could just eat her up. :)

Mommy3 said...

That picture of your daughter's "gap" is so cute! My daughter keeps asking when a tooth will fall out so she can get a visit for the much heard about (from other kids) tooth fairy! Ha. She may have to wait a little bit as she's only 4. And the clean, toweled baby picture...adorable! My babies are a bit bigger than your smallest baby and I still take in how their hair smells when I cuddle with them after their baths!