Sunday, April 19, 2009

Pajamas are great!

I got up super early this morning to take my mom to the airport. It was sad to see her go, I know she had a great time with us and we liked having her visit. Now that Nana is gone it's back to the same ole thing and we are having a lazy Sunday in our pajamas. By the way pajamas are great!! I can't believe that the week it about to start all over again.
On another note, Kenna is working on wiggling out her other top front tooth. She lost the left one on Easter and the right one has been loose ever since. I doubt she will get it out but if so I will have to post a picture of the toothless girl I have. I guess it makes it much harder to eat without those two front teeth.
Here's a couple of pics of McKenna playing T-Ball. She is getting so much better. My little girl is growing up so fast.


No comments: