Thursday, January 22, 2009

Aislynn update...5 months today



Today marks the five month point for Aislynn. I have to say, "I can't believe it," again because time has gone by so quickly. I weighed her this morning and she clocked in at 14 lbs, 6 oz. I didn't measure her, I am sure she is close to what she was a few weeks ago at the doctor's office, maybe even up to 25 in now. Last night she decided to surprise us with a full night's sleep. It was very nice. She went to bed by 9pm and didn't wake until 5:30 and then ate and went right back to sleep. I am not going to count on it again but it would be nice to see more of those kind of nights.

McKenna had a play date this afternoon with a girl from school so Kambry and Aislynn tagged along too. They had a good time. The little play park they built here is really nice, and the kids just love it.



No comments: