Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happenings from the past week

Wow, I can't believe that it's been a whole week since I have been on here to post anything. Last weekend we were all together for a four day weekend because of Veteran's Day so that was nice. We are working on maximizing our storage space at the house and have put some flooring down in the attic. McKenna had school on Monday but was off on Tuesday. She also had a birthday party to go to for one of her friends at school. Now she can't wait until her birthday so she can have a big party too. Kambry is almost potty trained now. She would have been months ago but she doesn't have the desire I guess. We tempt her with being able to wear big girl panties but I guess she is just fine with a diaper or pull up. When she does decide to use her potty she is very proud of herself. I am waiting for the day when she uses it all the time. Aislynn is getting more and more vocal these days. She is also really reaching and grabbing things. I have to be careful with my hair too, she likes to get a big handful of that and pull. Bart has started a new job on base as of yesterday. I think he is really going to like it. For those of you that are military and understand this, he is instructing API. I think it's a nice change. I am still home with the kiddos. They keep me so busy I don't have time to think most days. I am enjoying it but I still get the itch to go back to work. I will probably try to start working PRN in the spring or early summer and then go part time or more by fall. I guess I have to find a job before I start all my planning. Oh, I almost forgot, on Tuesday we saw the Oscar Meyer wienermobile. It was at the commissary. I did get a couple of pics. The girls had fun anyways. Well, I hope you are all doing well. The holidays are sneaking up on us.





No comments: