Sunday, August 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Aislynn...You're 2!

My baby turned 2 today. sniff, sniff. I can hardly believe that it's been a full two years since the day she was born. Aislynn is by far my spunkiest babe! She has an attitude all her own and loves to show it off. I just love how much she plays with her sisters and wants to be just like them. We had a small get together with a few friends for her celebration. After some singing and cake we played and opened presents. She had such a good time! Here are some photos from today:

3 comments:

Dea said...

Happy Birthday to Aislynn! Love the pictures- she looks so happy in that last one! Looks like she enjoyed her birthday celebration!

Mommy3 said...

She is ADORABLE!! Looks like she had a great birthday!!! Happy 2nd Birthday to her.

Erin Parker said...

I love the cake! It's so hard and so exciting to see them get older! Happy belated birthday, Aislynn!