Friday, May 7, 2010

What we have been up to

For Cinco De Mayo I decided that I wanted to eat some Mexican food for dinner.  We went early and then headed out to the beach to enjoy it a little in case the oil spill affects our beaches soon.  The weather was beautiful and the girls were having a blast.  I decided to stay dry, I need much hotter weather before I will get in that frigid water.  I did take a photo of my feet in the sand though.  What a fun day it was.

Lately, McKenna has been on this fruit and veggies kick.  I am not complaining one bit.  She told me the other day that she was going to eat fruit and vegetables everyday until they were all gone.  I will have to make sure that the supply is never ending.  So, in this case, give them what they want.  It's a win win for everyone.  Kambry decided to be just like her big sister and get herself a plateful too! 

2 comments:

Erin said...

love love love love love that picture of the girls sitting on the beach! Did I mention that I love it!!!! Blow it up and frame it on your wall, its a keeper!

Dea said...

Beautiful pictures! I hope the oil spill stays away from your beach!