Thursday, May 13, 2010

So Behind

I have been so behind on blogging lately.  It's not that I don't want to, it's that I feel guilty sometimes sitting here typing away or editing photos when I could be doing things that really need to be done.  We are gearing up for a huge garage sale this weekend.  We haven't had a real one since...well, ever.  I honestly cannot believe all the stuff we have been lugging with us over the years from house to house.  We had finally had enough and we are ready to get rid of it.  I just hope we have a good turnout so we can actually get rid of it without having to take it somewhere ourselves.  So, to say the least, a lot has been going on around here. 

I have not been working quite as much because they have been slow at work, but the hubby has been working much more than usual so I guess it all evens out.  He took on a new job that has much more responsibility and with that comes longer hours.  I don't really like the fact that he gone all day long and sometimes I don't see him until 6pm or later when I was used to seeing him between 3-4:40. 

The weather has been getting hotter and hotter here too.  We got the girls a new plastic pool for them to play in and they would play in it every day if we let them.  They are also begging to go to the beach more.  I am going to try my best to take them more this summer too!  We got some new nice cooshie chairs for outside.  I am looking forward to evenings in the backyard, grilling, and watching the girls play. 

As far as the pregnancy goes I am feeling pretty good.  It's sad though how when it's your 4th pregnancy your belly seems to "grow" much faster.  It's not necessarily a good thing.  I am only about 13 weeks and feel like I look 20.  Maybe I do.  Anyways, I go back to the doctor in a little over a week and we get another peek at the little one.  For those of you wondering, we decided to NOT find out what the sex is.  I think we are going to leave that wonderful surprise for the birth!

The girls are excited about our trip we will be taking to Texas soon.  They want to spend time with the grandmas, go swimming in the big pool, and see some old friends.  I am looking forward to just being back in Texas, eating the yummy Texas food, seeing friends and family, and taking lots of pictures along the way.  My husband has a triathlon there and he is excited about that.  I will get to cheer him on while Nana watches the girls for me.  Thanks in advance Nana!

Well, I better close up for now.  The girls are getting restless so I need to find a way to entertain them a little more till Dadda comes home.  I am going to try and update this again soon.  Since I haven't really taken many photos lately I will leave some more from the beach.  It is so nice there!

6 comments:

Erin said...

I just love love love the water pictures!! They are amazing :)

Dea said...

Cute pictures! If it makes you feel better ive notice a lot of people havent been blogging lately..me included. =[

But its good to know things are going well and yay for waiting to keep the babys sex a surprise although i cant wait to know! I am def excited for you and your family!

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL pics!! I love the ones with the reflections on the wet sand.

Laura and Ryan said...

Ahhhhmazing pictures girl! I'm behind too...it's seems impossible to catch up once you get behind..

Meant to be a mom said...

Beautiful pictures, and I totally understand what you mean. I have a really hard time keeping up with all the girls I follow. I feel bad blogging when I'm home. I feel like its my only time with my family. It depends on how work is each day if I get to blog at work. Busy or slow? Depends.
I get it. Trust me.

I'm glad your good. How fun that you aren't deciding what your having. I can't wait until we all find out !!!

sanjeet said...

I love the ones with the reflections on the wet sand.
post free classified ads