Sunday, April 25, 2010

Disney on Ice

Friday night we all went out to see Disney on Ice.  I really wanted to do something fun for the girls since we hadn't done anything big lately.  Even though we had to deal with the rain while walking in and out of the arena, it was still a fun time for all.  Even Aislynn started clapping and dancing by the end.  I don't think the girls had a favorite act, they seemed to enjoy them all.  I couldn't believe the moves they were doing, especially being on the ice.  Some of you reading this may not know that my husband and I were on a country/western dance team in college.  We did polka routines and jitterbug.  I used to be thrown around in the air(not so much these days) and some of the moves they were doing on the ice we did on the ground.  I just couldn't imagine being on skates and doing the same thing.  That's talent right there.  Here are a few pics of the night.  If you ever get a chance to go and take your kiddos I would suggest doing it.  It was a family night of fun!

2 comments:

Mommy3 said...

Oh how awesome! I took Isabel awhile back too when it was here and we had a great mother daughter time together! :) Glad you guys enjoyed it as well.

Erin said...

We saw this in Minneapolis when it was here! Alex had a blast!