Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Last Day of 2009

What, another year gone already? The time just flies when you are having fun! This past year has been full of new and exciting things. I started a new job in the summer, my youngest turned one year old, McKenna started Kindergarten, Kambry started going to preschool two days and week, and my husband completed his first triathlon. We kept very busy with many extra activities too! McKenna played t-ball for the first time in the spring and both McKenna and Kambry played soccer for the first time in the fall. I can't wait for next year! Aislynn is still very unsteady at times and has a tendency to fall and hit her head. On Monday, she fell and hit the doorway to her room. Now a big ole' bruise is on her forehead. I don't have any photos for this post but I am just trying to play catch up with blogging. The holidays are still slowing me down. Hooray for the last day of 2009. Here's looking to 2010!!

1 comment:

I Heart Faces said...

Happy New Year! You won our calendar templates:-) Check it out:
http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/2009/12/2010-calendar-templates.html