Monday, December 21, 2009

The Monday before Christmas

Wow! Is it already that time? Christmas has snuck upon me once again. Just when I thought I was all caught up on shopping and getting ready for the holidays, the time has come so quickly and now I feel as if I have so much to do. Nana is here visiting and the girls are loving all the attention. I got most of my wrapping done but now I am planning my meals. I love to eat during the holidays. It's probably not a good thing but I really enjoy all the yummy food. Are you ready for Christmas? Do you still have shopping to do?

I wanted to say a huge congratulations to all my bloggy friends our there that had their babies in the past two weeks!! I know many of them were ready to have those precious additions just in time for Christmas.

We are busy around here, I will try to post some pictures soon. Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

Beth P. said...

It sure does seem like Christmas snuck right up on us! I still have shopping to do, and unfortunately I don't even know what I want to get! Aaahh. Oh, it will work out, though, because it has to.

I hope you have a great week, too!