Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Bring It!

I feel like I haven't really done a good post lately where I talk about myself. So, now is the time. Ask away. No really, this is when you get to ask me whatever you want to know and I will try my best to answer your questions. It's so fun to read about other bloggers and learn a little about them too. I will do another post where I answer the questions you have.

By the way, we went back to the Fair on Sunday. We had a great time. The weather was absolutely gorgeous so we had to make good use of it! Here are a few photos from that and a few from Halloween evening.

IMG_1015-2
IMG_1057-2
IMG_1200-2
IMG_1219-2
IMG_1157-2
IMG_1124-2
IMG_1193-2
IMG_1160-2

4 comments:

Meant to be a mom said...

I love all of your pics, your girls are adorable.

Ok question? I have to ask something. Hmm
Do you plan on having any more sweet kiddos. Just curious?

Nana said...

It sure looks like everyone had fun at the fair. I know the girls were so excited! I'm sure Aislynn enjoyed watching all the people. All the pictures looked so colorful.

2003beachbunch said...

Hmmm....I always see everyone's questions and think why didn't I think of that so let me try it out!
1. How do you like having 3 girls?
2. Do you think that you will have more children?
3. How do you feel about Bart deploying/taking care of all of them on your own?
4. What has been your favorite duty station and what was the worst?

Sonya said...

It looks like they had so much fun! Love the one of Kambry and McKenna on the yellow car ride thing. :)

Do you like being a Military wife?
What is your favority activity to do with the girls?
Do you miss staying at home?
What is your favorite hobby or passtime?