Sunday, October 18, 2009

Creature of Habit

Aren't we all creatures of habit at least at one time or another? Well, I have found out that Aislynn is now too. Just in past week she has found herself a "poopin' spot" in our house. It is under a side table we have in our office. She crawls under it, sits and plays a while, and then I can hear her start grunting. I think it's so funny because she is only 13 months and already has started "hiding" too poop. Hopefully that will mean that she is potty trained faster. I was hoping to get a picture but haven't grabbed the camera when she's in her spot...one day I will, for the record book.
I haven't blogged much in the past few days because I have been a little under the weather. I guess you could say I have a new relationship with our toilet. Yes, what McKenna started with on Sunday moved on to Kambry on Friday and then Dadda on Friday night and then it hit me on Saturday evening. While I am not 100% yet, I am on the road to recovery. Let's just hope all this sickness is all behind us. No one likes to feel pookie.

4 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Hope you are feeling better soon, I have my 4 year old down and out with the flu.

Erin said...

Hope you feel better! Hopefully she will be potty trained soon. my daughter still hides to poop but she chooses the bathroom even though she has a diaper on. She shuts the door and everything. Talk about frustrating!!

Nana said...

My poor babies! My heart goes out to all of you. I'm glad the worst seems to be over. Hope everyone is 100% soon and eating good stuff again. Talking to you a few minutes ago helps me think ya'll are on the mend. I hope so!
And oh . . . that funny little Aislynn!

Sonya said...

Oh no! I hope you all start feeling better soon. That is cute about Aislynn finding her own spot. :)