Monday, July 12, 2010

Our Newest Baby

Last week I had my ultrasound done and I am just now getting around to blogging about it.  All went well it seemed and the baby was again very very active for the tech.  She did manage however to get all the shots she needed.  Since we decided to not find out the sex she was very good at making sure we didn't look when she went down to the leg region.  We have our ideas about what it may be but really we won't know for sure until it is born.  As long as this is a healthy happy baby we will be just as happy no matter what.  We did manage to walk away with a couple cute profile photos of baby Mac #4.  Notice in the second one the baby has it's hand on it's chin.  I think it's really cute. 

I promise I am working on starting belly shots.  Trust me, it's way out there already, and not in the prettiest of ways.
In other random news, my car broke down on me on my way home from work on Friday night.  It was no fun.  I was driving home at 11:30pm and I knew I was having trouble because I had some driving into work.  I thought I would be able to make it home and we could take a look at it in the morning.  My mistake.  I got all but 3 miles from the house and I couldn't go any longer.  My engine was smoking...I had to stop.  I called the hubby and he had to wake up the girls and come pick me up.  We stopped by Wal Mart, got some coolant and tried to fix it enough to get it home...no luck!  I think I got to be finally around 2 am.  But, I actually had some good come of all of this.  We had the car towed to a dealer on Sat.  They took a look at it today and luckily everything was still covered under warranty.  We decided to go ahead and get the oil changed while it was there too.  They even fixed a recalled item that we didn't even think about.  When I went to pick it up not only did they not charge me for the oil change, I got a check for $100 for getting the recalled item serviced there.  I guess every now and then it pays to have your car break down!
Also, more photos coming soon.  I did another beach photo shoot last week and I am just about done editing.  It's work, but it's fun.

6 comments:

Erin said...

love the ultra sound pictures and I can't wait for belly shots. Glad that your car breaking down really worked out for the good in the end.

Mackenzie said...

So precious! Praying for a healthy baby for you!!

Simply Complex said...

The profile is so cute. It reminds me of how G looked. Nice little round head, perfect!

Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy and I can't wait to see pics of your belly.

Erin said...

Cute! I can't wait to see your belly pics!

Mommy3 said...

Precious! Congrats again.

Meant to be a mom said...

The baby looks precious! I can't wait to find out what your having :)

I'm glad everything turned out ok with the whole car breaking down situation. It doesn't usually work out so well.