Friday, July 2, 2010

Another Beautiful Newborn

I am really loving these newborn sessions.  Each one holds something different.  This time I met up with the one week old that I photographed being born.  She is already changing and growing right before my eyes.  She was just a doll.  Her mom and aunt were by her side and they were so easy going and fun to be around.  I will be quiet now and show you what you really want to see anyways.
Oh, and I have decided on a name for my business when I become official.  In case you missed it on all the photos it's Lindsay Mac Photography.  Do you like it?  I took lots more but these were some of my favs.

8 comments:

Erin said...

how do you get the baby to hold its head on hands. I am trying so hard to do it ugh!! Love the name. I want to rename my business but my husband says thats not a good idea but I don't know.

Erin said...

love the last one with that little smile!! Great work :)

Laura and Ryan said...

Great pics! What a little sweetie...

Dea said...

Great job! What an adorable lil girl!

Kelly said...

Love you work...as always! Beautiful pictures, beautiful baby!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics, Lindsay! And the name and the logo. Great job!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics, Lindsay! And the name and the logo. Great job!

Meant to be a mom said...

First of all, what a gorgeous little baby girl.

Second. Lindsay, these are just beautiful. I'm in love with the third from the top.