Monday, June 14, 2010

Going to the beach...while we can

Last Thursday evening we decided to take the girls to the beach again while we could.  Who knew really when it would hit and how bad it would be anyways.  Though we were only there for about an hour, the girls had the best time.  They ran and splashed and tried to build a sandcastle.  Aislynn was happy in her sand, staying mostly away from the water.  She did venture up to daddy once though.  I will be sad to not be able to enjoy this all summer long.  Oil, go away...and don't ever come back.

8 comments:

carlotta cisternas said...

absolutely gorgeous shots! i love the editing.

ashley said...

they're adorable!! beautiful pics!!

Just Add Walter said...

I agree... oil go AWAY!! the pictures are great though.. looks like ya'll had a great time!

Erin said...

I don't want the oil to come by you .. how un cool is that

PLEASE come to MN and visit and take my family pictures . . or wait maybe we should come there by the beach!!!

YOUR PICTURES ARE STUNNING!

Sonya said...

your girls are so cute! I am so glad that they let you photograph them so much!

Lyndsey said...

Oh that makes me sad. Sorry you guys won't be able to enjoy the beach this summer. Such irresponsibility on BPs part.

Julie Rivera said...

I've never tried to take beach photos, but I know the sun must make it very difficult, However, your images have such vitality and life! Love the one of Aislynn with her daddy.

Donna Parsley said...

Well, I gotta hand it to you, these shots are really great! I think the girls were just enjoying their time on the beach. Just looking at them reminds me on how I used to play around on the beach when I was still young.