Sunday, September 21, 2008

Football Sunday


Today we spent a good part of the day watching our teams play football. Of course since we are from Texas, we always look forward to watching the Dallas Cowboys play. They came out with a win over Green Bay so the day ended on a good note. Go Dallas!!! Kambry got sick with the cold that I still have yesterday but she is managing it well. Even by lunch time today she was trying to convince Bart and I and that she wasn't sick anymore. I guess because she was feeling better and wanted to play outside. They love to go swinging on their swingset and like to run around the backyard racing each other. I asked McKenna if I could blow dry her hair straight today and she agreed. So, after about 20 minutes of combing and drying we ended up with a pretty good looking head of hair. She was very excited about it but the end of the day after all the running around outside and playing, it was half curly again from the humidity. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted. Aislynn has been turning into fussy baby every evening for the past week or so. I am not used to this from my past experiences with the other two girls so I am not sure what it is. I just hope that she gets over it quickly. Not much else happened over the weekend, now I am already looking forward to next weekend.

No comments: