Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I Heart Faces "Best Face in February"

I haven't been blogging in a long time.  I saw what this week's theme was on I Heart Faces and decided I just needed to enter.  I need to get back into these challenges and really start pushing the limits with my photography.  I have been really busy over the past few months.  We added a new member to our family, my photography business is picking up, and we are getting ready for a move due to the military.  But despite all the chaos going on around me, I am still trying to find the time to do what I love...photographing life as if happens.  Here is a photo of my sweet one!  This is my middle girl, she is such a loving, caring little thing.  I heart her!

10 comments:

Erin said...

look at those eyes!

Anonymous said...

Love the tones and how her gorgeous eyes just POP!

Jennifer O. Romeo and Mae said...

What a doll!

Cecily R said...

Love the point of view and love those beeeeeautiful eyes!

SharonS said...

What a great picture! No wonder you like it!

Kate C. said...

Great shot. She's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Love this picture...

Sonya said...

she is such a sweetie! I hope that the move is for the better. That stinks to be uprouted. :)

Simply Complex said...

Of course you can ask me a question!
I will try to respond fairly quickly- we have an open house this weekend so I am a bit busy so you might have to cut me some slack.

rottenrott(at)gmail.com

Anonymous said...

If some one needs to be updated with latest technologies therefore he must be
pay a visit this web site and be up to date everyday.


Feel free to surf to my blog post :: Nike Air Jordanjordan shoes