Friday, November 12, 2010

It's Official...A Boy!!

I cannot believe that it has really been a whole month since I posted.  My life has taken over and the blog got put on the back burner.  Anyways...on to the news...

On Tuesday night at 10:57pm I gave birth to a beautiful, big baby BOY!  He was 8lbs, 9 ounces and 20 inches long.  I am so glad that he came a little early or else I would have been in for over a 9lb baby.  Our lives are forever changed once again.  I hope to be able to type up his birth story very soon but for now I am just doing a little post.

So, introducing Branson Edward to all of you:

13 comments:

Mommy3 said...

Oh my gosh, Congratulations!!! He is precious. I bet he'll be so spoiled with all those sisters ;).

Angela said...

Congrats on the healthy delivery!
Boys are the best! Enjoy him.
Mine is 2.5, and his baby sister is due in a few weeks..but she's definitely coming early, probably within a few days. Thank God, because she'd be over 9lbs too! That number is just scary, isn't it?!

4chalseys@blogger said...

Congratulations! Boys rock! Mine was the EXACT same height and weight! Enjoy every minute!!

Erin said...

He is beautiful - congrats!

Kelly said...

Congrats! He is adorable and I can't wait to see more pictures. Now you got your little boy!! :)

Simply Complex said...

Yay! And a boy to boot!
I cant wait for more precious pics...

Mom23WildBoys said...

I just knew you'd have a boy this time and I think he looks a lot like Bart. I'll bet the girls are over the moon for their little brother! Congratulations again!

Anna said...

oh gracious lands! he's so beautiful!!!! congratulations to all of you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I have been wondering about you! What a doll. Love his name!

Sonya said...

OH LINDSAY!!!!!!! Congrats!! he looks like a doll. A BOY!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erin said...

look at him!! He is stunning and I LOVE THAT NAME!!!! I can not believe its a boy ha ha ha a whole new world for you . . bet you are loving it. Can't wait to hear more!!

Erin said...

ps how do i find you on facebook!

Kelly said...

Congrats! Best wishes with your 'bigger' family!