Thursday, September 16, 2010

Yes, I am alive.

I know, I know...I have been a horrible blogger lately.  I am still alive and things are good.  I have just been really busy with the new photography business and I just had another trip back to Texas to see family.  I am going to try hard to get a decent post up here again in the near future.  But for now..here's what's going on:
Still pregnant..just about 31 weeks and counting.
McKenna is in first grade and doing well.
Kambry started pre kindergarten and loves it.
Aislynn is talking up a storm and giving us attitude all the time.  We are going to have our hands full as she grows up.
I am still working about two days a week and I still love it.
My husband finished his second Olympic distance triathlon and did well.  He cut 15 min off his previous time!
Hope to catch up with all my bloggy friends soon...just trying to keep up with life.
-Lindsay

2 comments:

Erin said...

Have missed you, can't wait for you tocome back!!

Simply Complex said...

Good to see you checking in though you're not going to be any less busy anytime soon. Congrats to your husband!

I keep waiting to hear if u are having a boy... all in good time.